Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Beware the Ides Of March..."

Always quote Shakespeare if the situation arises...it makes you sound much smarter than you really are!!

Today is the day.  15 March 2011, the day my knee is fixed (theoretically).  I am all set for surgery at 2:15 PDT today.  I think I am about as prepared as I can be.  I have no idea what it is going to be like when I wake up, since my last surgery was when I was 4, but I am pretty sure I can survive it. 

My wife has had two knee surgeries in the past year, so I have seen it from that side.  The thing I am most nervous about is being limited in what I can do.  I don't really like having people wait on me.  I also am in the middle of finals at Naval Postgraduate School, so I have to be alert enough tomorrow to get the rest of my studying done for two finals on Thursday and one on Friday.  YIPEEE!!!

I will try to blog as soon as I can after the surgery to record how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment